Tuesday 15 March 2011

Air Head by Meg Cabot

My friend introduced to this book a while ago, but I never took it really seriously. I read it today and it was about a tomboy called Emerson. During an accident at Stark's mega grand opening (a company for models) Emerson is suddenly slipped into supermodel Nikky Howard's shoes, leaving her old self and troubles behind and starting a new struggle with the life of a supermodel.

Ranking 6/10

Although the plot is well structured, I have to say that it was mostly a really long and included lots of unnecessary detail and I didn't really have a link to the main character.

by grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is a message from Nikki. Thanks for commenting but before you post your comment please ask yourself if it is something you would say to a friend's face. If it isn't, then please change it. Thanks!